Whenever you start Apex legends does the game stutter in the middle or while launching it on the computer? The Apex Legends stuttering is a very frustrating issue and this article will guide the readers on how to fix the Apex Legends stuttering issue.
HOW TO FIX THE APEX LEGENDS STUTTERING PC?
Some of the fixes which can be tried out for the Apex stuttering are mentioned below-
1.Check The Specifications For The Computer
If the device on which the game is being launched does not fulfil the basic requirements, then, the Apex Legends lagging becomes very frequent. Therefore, it is advised that the specifications of the game are thoroughly checked before launching the game.
The minimum requirements for the game are an i-3 core processor, 6GB RAM, 22GB of storage space, and Graphics.
2. Run The Game As An Administrator
One of the most effective Apex Legends stuttering fixes that can be tried out is to permit the files under the user mode. Try playing the game as an administrator and see if it fixes the problem of stuttering. To run the game as an administrator-
- Right-click on the shortcut of the game launcher and select the properties.
- Click on the compatibility tab and check to run the program as an administrator.
- Click on Apply and OK to make the changes.
- Relaunch the game and check if it works properly.
3. Update The Graphics Driver
A missing graphics card can trigger the computer’s stuttering issue with the game. Try and update the graphic driver and use it in the latest possible version of the game. To do this follow the steps mentioned below-
- Press the Windows+ X key and select the device manager.
- Click on the Display adapters and all the graphic drivers will come up.
- Right-click on the device and click on the Update driver.
- Click search automatically for the updated driver software.
- If the windows did not update, then download and install the latest version from the graphic card manufacturer’s website.
Once the driver is downloaded and installed, restart the device and check if the Apex Legends stuttering 2021 continues with the same frequency.
4. Close All The Unnecessary Programs
Some of the programs on the device might not work properly because of the conflict with the game. To fix the conflict of the different programs run on the device then shut down all the unnecessary applications before launching their game.
A lot of people keep asking “Why is Apex Legends so laggy?” and this is one of the most common causes of the issue. To turn off the program press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the task manager. Check your current CPU status and memory usage to see the processes and the consumption. Right-click on the resource-consuming process and select the End task.
Before performing this step, be cautious and end all the unnecessary processes which are not essential for running the windows. The computer may fail to work properly in such situations.
5. Adjust The In-Game Settings
“What causes game stuttering?” is one of the most frequently asked questions regarding the Apex Legends stuttering error. The graphics settings in the game can sometimes be too much for the hardware to take and the user might need to lower down the settings to stop the stuttering issue. To adjust the game settings-
- Open the Apex-legends Settings and then the video settings.
- Set the V-Sync to Disabled.
- Set the Occlusion quality to Disabled.
- Change the model details, sun shadow, and the other advanced video settings to low.
- Launch the Apex Legends again and see if the game works better.
6. Disable All The Fullscreen Optimizations
The Apex Legends stuttering with high fps is one of the most common errors encountered with the Apex legends game. The full-screen optimizations feature in Windows 10 helps to boost the performance of the game.
One can try and disable the feature and check if the problem is solved because if the settings are not changed, the optimization won’t work properly. Disable the feature and check if the problem is resolved. To do this follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Navigate to the game folder and right-click on the executive file.
- When the apex legends.exe opens up select properties.
- Click on the compatibility tab and check if the full-screen optimizations are disabled.
- Click on Apply and make the changes.
- Restart the device and launch the Apex legends to check if the stuttering issue has been resolved.
A lot of people have been looking for articles on “How to reduce lag in Apex Legends?” and this method usually works in most of the error cases.
7. Change The Power Plan Of The Device
If you have been thinking about “Why is my computer stuttering?” and playing Apex Legends on it then there is the reason. The stuttering issue while Apex Legends is launched can be caused because of the power plan of the device.
Most of the personal devices are configured to be balanced which limits the operating capacity of the graphics card and the CPU. The user should try and change the power plan of the device and adjust it according to the Window system for the best possible performance. To do this-
- Press the Windows +R keys to open the dialog box and type “powercfg.cpl” and press Enter.
- In the pop-up window that opens up, expand the additional plans and select on high performance.
- Type in the search box which is located in the upper right corner and then view the advanced system settings.
- In the pop-up window that comes up, click on the settings in the performance section.
- Select to adjust the best possible experience and click on Apply> OK.
Run the game again and check if the issue persists. Trying out the above method fixes would mostly fix the “Apex Legends stuttering season 5” error. There might be a particular fix that works in a particular device because the causes of the error might be different.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.Why Is My apex Legends So Choppy?
The Apex Legends performance issues are very common and can include FPS drop. These can be caused because of improper in-game settings and the changes that need to be made in such situations. The Apex Legends choppy error can be reduced by changing the graphic settings.
2. How do I stop Apex Legends from lagging?
All the potential fixes that can be tried out to resolve the Apex stuttering issue are already mentioned in the article above. These fixes need to be carried out following the causes of the issue.
3. Why Does My game keeps stuttering?
The power plant of the PC might also be a cause of the Apex Legends audio stutter. The connection can also suffer because of the updated installation of the game and it can be connected to the internet via a Wi-fi connection.
Since a lot of people have started playing Apex Legends, the error associated with the game can be because of the traffic. Many people have started complaining about the Apex Legends lag spikes pc.
There are many reasons which might lead to the stuttering error and all the troubleshooting solutions can be tried out. The Apex Legends stuttering season 7 can be resolved via the simplest mentioned ways.