Roblox is an open-world online gaming platform that gives its users the liberty to create and manage communities of people by allowing them to interact and play games with each other that are created by the users themselves. Roblox is a platform that is managed by the Roblox Corporation.
Roblox is a virtual world that has similarities to the real world, the in-game currency of Roblox is known as Robux. Robux is the in-game currency in the Roblox World that can be used by users to upgrade their avatars with new goodies including t-shirts and caps or to buy special abilities for their avatars.
Robux can be purchased by upgrading the user’s account to the premium version, and it can be donated to friends and teammates to have fun together. This article will be a guide to the readers which will make them understand How Do You Give Robux To People in Roblox along with the steps to send their Robux to their friends and teammates via various means,
How To Send Robux To A Friend
Now some of you might be wondering can you send Robux to friends in Roblox. Well, the answer is “Yes”.it is possible for one player to send their Robux to another player, however, The users must understand that there isn’t a direct way that let one user of the Roblox send Robux to another user of Robux, the users have to exchange items in their friend’s/teammates’ item catalogue for their Robux
- Before the users indulge in the process of sending their Robux to their friends there are a few crucial points to remember – Check to see whether the player to whom you are sending Robux has donated goods for sale. To sell objects in the game, the player must have a paid Builder’s Club account.
- Once all the necessary prerequisites are out of the way and the item is complete for the sale to take place the user or your acquaintance must enter it into the catalog at the desired pricing. Once that is done it is the turn of the user to send their Robux to their friends or teammates.
- The user must Sign-in the Roblox account using the proper credentials.
- Once the user is signed in they must click on the In the upper left corner of the bar navigation, click the “Catalog” option, and find the item placed for sale by searching for your friend’s name who uploaded it to the catalog.
- Once the user has identified their friend or their teammate they must choose the item that they want to buy with their Robux by browsing through the images in the friend’s catalog. Once the item to purchase is selected by the user they must click on “Buy With R$” to buy that piece of the item with Robux.
- You must contribute the specific Robux to the vendor while purchasing the item in order to complete the Robux transaction on Roblox.
How To Give People Robux In A Group
Now that you have learned How To Give People Robux in Roblox and If you’re wondering how to Give Robux to Friends on the Phone, this method will work because it allows Robux transactions to take place over the phone. However, there are a few criteria for this method.
The user must first join a group with their friends, and then deposit the required amount of Robux into the Group Fund. To Donate Robux to Friends and Teammates by Phone, the user must complete the procedures below.
- The user must generate a game pass in the same way that they did in a previous manner. Users are urged to follow the preceding steps in order to understand how to create a gaming pass.
- Now that the game pass has been generated, members must donate dollars from their accounts to the Group Game.
- The user must purchase the new Group Game Pass by entering the sales URL or searching for it on the sales page.
- By navigating to the Group Page, the user may check that the Robux is flowing into the Group funds.
- Once the user has confirmed that the Robux is being deposited into the Group Funds, the user must click on the three horizontal dots to the right of the Group name.
- After clicking, the user must scroll down and select the “Configure Group” Option.
- The user must click on the Revenue and the Summary Button on the Left Menu.
- The funds will be available for the sue in three days.
- Once the funds are added the user needs to donate the Group Game funds to the chosen player. The user must click on the Revenue option and select the Payouts option to send the funds to their friends or their teammates.
- The user must click on One Time Payout.
- The next step is to add the receivers who will get the Robux by clicking the “Add Payout Recipient” button.
- In the “username” section, enter the name of your “friend/recipient” who will get the Robux. Then choose the “recipient’s name” that was entered from the drop-down menu.
- To proceed, press “OK.”
- Set the “amount of Robux” to be paid to the recipient. You must have sufficient cash in the Group account to cover the payment.
- Select “Distribute” from the drop-down menu.
How To Give People Robux on Roblox (PC Only)
The users must be having at least two accounts to follow this method and the receiver will receive only 70% of the Robux donated at the end of this method. The user must follow the following steps to donate Robux to their Friends or Teammates to donate Robux via Donating a Game Pass.
- The user must Launch “Roblox Player” and sign in to the account that their friend uses which will be receiving the Robux.
- The user must click on the “Create” tab.
- The user must select the game that they created.
- Once the game is selected the user must click on the gear symbol on the right of the game.
- Once the gear symbol is clicked a drop-down menu will appear, the user must select Create Game Pass Option
- Select any file on your computer and submit it as a placeholder for the Game Pass using the “Choose File” option on the next screen.
- After selecting the Game Pass, the user must fill out the information needed to create the game pass, including the name and description for the Game Pass currently.
- To validate the credentials, the user must click the “Preview” button.
- After validating everything, the user must click the green “Verify Upload” button and then pick “Sales” from the options on the left menu pane.
- To be able to give Robux, the user must turn the “Item for Sale” function to “ON.”
- The “price” must be entered by the user in the field. The receiver only receives 70% of the selling amount, with the remainder going to Roblox.
- Click the “Save” button to activate your Game Pass.
- Send the link to a friend or receiver, or have them look for it in your games list.
- Search for “Game Pass” on your Roblox account or enter your friend’s URL.
- Purchase their “Game Pass.”
The contribution of Robux is now complete.
Q1. How do I give my friend Mobile Robux?
Ans: The user gave give Robux to their Friends through the Mobile by creating a group, adding funds to the group and distributing the Payout. For a detailed step-by-step walkthrough, the users are requested to read through the article.
Q2. How can I send Robux to a friend for free?
Ans: Although Roblox does not take any direct charges for transferring Robx from one user to another, they agave an implied cost of 30% of the total Robux Transacted. This means that only 70% of the total Robux will be received by the receiver and 30% will be taken by the Roblox community.
Congratulations! You have learned How Do Give Robux To People in Roblox, now you donate the Robux to your friends whenever you want. However, the user must remember that the amount received by your friend might only be 70% of what you donated and the user must also remember that in certain situations it could take up to 3 Days for the receiver the receive the Robux Funds.
The article stated the methods and means to donate and transfer the funds from one user to another along with the steps and pre-requisite that are required for the transfer to take place. The article gave the users the manual to understand How to Give people Robux on Roblox through a PC and How to Give People Robux In A Group via Phone.